Soldiers must have a minimum of 18 months TIS (waiverable) before they are eligible to apply and cannot have more than 10 years AFS.
- PSYOP Volunteer Statement
- Male and female soldiers are eligible to apply Ranks PFC-SSG (SSG with waiver per MILPER 16-178)
- Enlisted Record Brief (ERB)
- GT Score 107+ (no waivers)
- DLAB score 85+ (waiverable). You are required a DLAB even if you have a DLPT rating.
- DLPT Rating of 1/1 or higher is acceptable but not required.
- Applicants must pass a SERE Physical within 24 months of class date
- PULHES 111221 or better
- APFT score minimum is 240 or above.
- Must be eligible for a "SECRET" security clearance (security clearance is not required to attend POAS).
Soldier must scan their entire packet into a single PDF file and e-mail or carry entire packet to nearest PSYOP Recruiter with all original documents. No other format will be accepted.
Enlisted Soldiers are now required to pass an ARSOF APFT within 45 days of their Assessment and Selection date. If they are not located near an ARSOF Recruiting Station, this APFT must be conducted by Soldier's 1SG and digitally signed.
Eligibility. We are now accepting ARSOF applications for YG15. DOR to 1LT must be between 1 APR 16 - 31 MAR 17.
- Only YG15 packets are currently being accepted (reference MILPER 18-119 in the links to the right)
- Male and Female Officers may apply.
- SERE-C Physical. Original DD form 2808 (report of medical examination) and DD form 2807-1 (report of medical history) with all supporting documentation.
- All applicants are required to score a minimum of 240 with no less than 60 in an event, graded in the age group of applicant.
Deployed in support of Army Operations across the world: Include a memorandum for record explaining your deployment dates and return dates. This memorandum should include a remark stating "I understand I must complete my ARSOF Officer Application packet prior to going to SF/CA/PSYOP Selection and/or Assessment Courses."
Documentation. You can find all of the documentation necessary to be considered for selection by the ARSOF Board at the link below.
Applications. All applications must be in PDF format and completed IAW MILPER 18-119 (in the links to the right). Completed applications should be forwarded to the recruiting station responsible for servicing your designated area.